Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Elevated

We're home! Am so exhausted I can barely lift my fingers to my keyboard, but little O is doing amazingly well. She's sitting up and playing and laughing and being her funny self. The relief has washed me away, I feel like I'm a black and white (or grey, more accurately) cardboard person. I truly believe that everyone's good wishes and prayers helped O and R and I to get through this. Now if all you wonderful people could come over and play with her for an hour so I could sleep, I'd be truly grateful.

More, much more, later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said...

it's wonderful to hear how well she is recovering

littlies are amazing: they can look ghostly one day and be leaping around the next

wish we could come over and play (and let you sleep!)

UC
x

1:07 am  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Oh I'm so glad you're home. I've been peeking in, waiting to hear.
I wish I could pop over and baby sit for a while.

hugs,
Laura

10:09 am  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

Welcome home to you all and especially baby O. Sleep well YC.

1:12 pm  
Blogger Lin said...

So wonderful to hear good news. Hugs to you all!!!!

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home