Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Tragic Eighties

I did it again. Cried in the car. This time it was Joe Jackson who set me off. Won't you be my number two, me and number one are through. How awful. Feel old today. But not rich.

Went to the doc again with O. He's happy with her progress and said she was very bright. I bet he says that to all the babes.

And in good news... I re-wrote the first scene of my script. A whole scene and then the bub needed me. I usually do up to eight scenes in a day. But one's a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger OvaGirl said...

small steps YC, small steps... and keep working on that feeding machine, I think you could be onto something...

6:17 pm  
Blogger Lin said...

Hey, whenever a paediatrician told me that one of my kids was very bright, I took it as gospel. You should, too.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home