Monday, December 04, 2006

Is it my stop yet?

Oh dear neglected blog. How often I have thought of you. How little time I have. How much is that doggy in the window?

Having three children under two is threatening to kill me. Or make me mentally ill. I suspect I am being throttled by the gods. Either that or my shower is broken.

I have no time. No energy. No, je ne regret riene.

I am also trying to balance three writing jobs (a feature film, a TV show, a documentary) and one producing job (the documentary). I told you I was mentally ill. But think how fucked up the people who employ me must be.

If you have a small, neatly wrapped pocket of time to give me, please do. I need nothing more. Languid, lay-about time. Let's-go-to-a-movie time. Time to read irrelevant articles about this summer's hair secrets. Time to phone my cousins. Time to eat slowly and not worry about dishes. Time to write for the heart not just the pocket.

And now, dishes, three nappies, two phonecalls to return and one exhausted, confused, mildly insane motherwoman to put to bed.

Nite.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Yow...I'm fed-exing some time to you first thing tomorrow morning. Every time I read the phrase, three babes under the age of two I become still, then my mind wanders off to some whacky space where it tries to picture me (many years ago) with three under twos. In every bit of skull cinema I create, my hair is unwashed, my clothes are spotted with baby discharge and I can't find a mate to any of my shoes.

Brava, Yidchick (for posting! in the midst of all you're doing!)

12:46 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

Well, I'm not using the next hour very productively, you're welcome to it.

BTW - v impressed with all the work action...

9:10 am  
Blogger LJ said...

I could offer you several days around the 25th I'm not really using. And would do it gladly if it was possible.

2:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home