Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yidchick has left the Building

Oh friends, my humblest fumbliest apologies for leaving you hanging for so long. I survived the reunion. My headmaster was smaller than I remember. Everyone was bald. It was surprisingly lovely.

The sordid truth is that I have taken on a work project. This means that when I'm not feeding, burping, changing I'm writing writing writing. Which leaves no blog time.

I will be back. At some point. Hopefully richer, thinner and less superficial.

Until then...

5 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Dances, handsprings, cartwheels! You're WRITING!
Will miss your blogging like mad, but I know this has to be a happy I-am-saved-from-housewifeness sorta thing.
Glad for you, Yidchick.

4:06 am  
Blogger Lin said...

Brava!!! Hope it all goes well and when time and inclination allows, drop us a line!

4:10 am  
Blogger LJ said...

Well, I'm waiting. Dammit. I'm not giving up. You can't be doing real writing forever and I'm going to check all the time because I'm hooked on the story.
And I hope you're well. Writing and mothering like it was actually possible to do both at once.
Good thoughts, Yidchick.

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your reunion went well. Enjoy your blogging break.

5:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no idea how lucky i feel to have stumbled onto your site. i'm with (unplanned) child and for the most part, my partner and i are looking forward to the arrival. however, there are moments of "what the f*** am i doing here?" and "will i be a stay at home mom?"

your writing is kick ass (and yes i am the authority on kick ass) and i so appreciate your take on motherhood. best wishes to you and your bambinos. i hope a nanny has arrived by now.

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home